Thursday, March 10, 2011

Michele Hauf's Forever Vampire

Forever Vampire Forever Vampire by Michele Hauf

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I loved this book! Michele Hauf always tells a great story, but she really outdid herself this time. I was actually inclined to dislike Vail when the story started. He was so relentlessly snobbish. But, I connected with Lyric right away, and was cheering for her from the get-go. While it was probably my own interpretation, I like to think that Lyric "humanized" Vail enough so that he became more and more likeable. By the end I was rooting for the couple, not just Lyric, and I wanted them to reach their goal. Happily, Michele believes in the HEA, and I was not disappointed at the end.

Well done, Michele! You've done it again. All I can say is: Keep Them Coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment